Friday, October 25, 2013

I owe it all to Ree, the best salsa


Do you know who Ree Drummond is? The Pioneer Woman genius. I owe this recipe all to her. She is one in a million and my favorite cook! This is her recipe and it's the BEST salsa, I have ever ever made. You can use it with so many different meals, and once again you're welcome!

-1-28oz can of whole tomatoes, peeled
-2- 10oz can of rotel diced tomato and green chile mix
-1-lime• handful of chopped cilantro between 1/4 and 1/2 cup depending on your taste buds
-1/2 of a yellow onion
-1tsp of cumin
-salt and pepper to taste, I do about a half tsp of each and maybe a pinch after that
-half of 1 jalapeño, without seeds and membrane, if you're wild do a whole diced jalapeño without the seeds and membrane
-1 chopped garlic clove

Put it all in your food processor or blender and let it chill for an hour before serving! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy!